- Total cost of the course for Iranian students who are admitted through the national entrance exam or internal university exam (2021-2022): 16 million tomans (The fee covers the student’s educational costs and does not include living expenses such as food and accommodations.
The applicants must submit the following documents to apply to the online master’s programs of the University of Religions and Denominations:
- A completed application form.
- An electronic copy of the identification document of the country of origin.
- An electronic copy of the diploma or its equivalent and a certified Persian, English, or Arabic translation of the transcript.
- A recently taken photo of the applicant, size 30x40mm.
- Applicant’s CV indicating education and work experience (optional).
By clicking on the “Apply now” button next to each program, you will be transferred to the registration portal, where you can upload and submit your application documents. Your application will not be complete until all the required items are submitted.