- Total cost of the course for Iranian students who are admitted through the national entrance exam or internal university exam (2021-2022): 60 thousand dollars (The fee covers the student’s educational costs and does not include living expenses such as food and accommodations.
The applicants must submit the following documents to apply for the PhD programs (research-only) at the University of Religions and Denominations:
- A completed application form.
- An electronic copy of the passport or a valid residence permit (for the on-campus students).
- An electronic copy of the bachelor’s and master’s degree or their equivalent and a certified Persian, English, or Arabic translation of the transcripts.
- A recently taken photo of the applicant, size 30x40mm.
- Applicant’s CV, indicating education and work experience.
By clicking on the “Apply now” button next to each program, you will be transferred to the registration portal, where you can upload and submit your application documents. Your application will not be complete until all the required items are submitted.